CnS Sidebar Updates

This is a seperate project based on the sidebar from CnS Desktop. Its standalone and any sidebar addins made for desktop will also function in this sidebar.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: CnS Sidebar Updates
Codex
CnS should i try it and see if i get errors ?
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
I didnt get the error message your getting :? . Heres one thing to try..delete all the dlls from the add-ins folder and try run it again..see if you get the error message running sidebar on its own. Delete the fidgets.txt file aswell.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes codeXvideos please give it a try cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
CodenStuff wrote:
Yes codeXvideos please give it a try cooll;
The application is running perfectly cooll;
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
CodenStuff wrote:
I didnt get the error message your getting :? . Heres one thing to try..delete all the dlls from the add-ins folder and try run it again..see if you get the error message running sidebar on its own. Delete the fidgets.txt file aswell.
Nope I still get 'em must be something on your splash screen.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Try this one agust

Download:
CnSideBarTEST.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “CnS SideBar”