Thanks...
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Anyone Else Have A Mac?
hungryhounduk
Is a MAC better than a Dell Laptop??
Better in what way??

Macs are More Stable than Pc's and with BootCamp (which runs with Leopard Mac OpSys) you can run all the Programs that you run on Windows by setting up a Virtual Machine, and Yes i would say that Macs are way Better than Pc's.
They Look better, Work Better and have a lot better support for Installing apps, you can drag and drop apps from CD/DVD's and they actually work wahooo; No Flaffing around inputing serial keys, they are really Fantastic for Audio and Video, DTP, Photoshop,Dreamweaver,Flash and Tons of other apps that just work on a Mac, not like all the issues you get installing stuff on Pc's...

But dont take my word for it, Try one out and see what you think cooll;

Chris
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
hungryhounduk wrote:
Better in what way??

Macs are More Stable than Pc's and with BootCamp (which runs with Leopard Mac OpSys) you can run all the Programs that you run on Windows by setting up a Virtual Machine, and Yes i would say that Macs are way Better than Pc's.
They Look better, Work Better and have a lot better support for Installing apps, you can drag and drop apps from CD/DVD's and they actually work wahooo; No Flaffing around inputing serial keys, they are really Fantastic for Audio and Video, DTP, Photoshop,Dreamweaver,Flash and Tons of other apps that just work on a Mac, not like all the issues you get installing stuff on Pc's...

Chris
i guess you can 'Try one out and see what you think'
but thats playing with money lol :P
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Brown

Brown
Yeah playing with money.... lol don't got a lot of that laying around :D
mandai
Coding God
Coding God

mandai
I think a lot of that stability depends on which software titles you use.
graves34

graves34
hungryhounduk wrote:
Better in what way??

Chris
Dont forget no virus' like pc's
Click
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
graves34 wrote:
hungryhounduk wrote:
Better in what way??

Chris
Dont forget no virus' like pc's
I hate to break it to you, but there are viruses on Macs. It is just because 90% of computer users are on MS OS's and as so there is no point in aiming at Macs. That is why you don't see any. But it is as sure as an orange won't grow on the ground that there can be viruses on Macs.
graves34

graves34
GoodGuy17 wrote:
I hate to break it to you, but there are viruses on Macs. It is just because 90% of computer users are on MS OS's and as so there is no point in aiming at Macs. That is why you don't see any. But it is as sure as an orange won't grow on the ground that there can be viruses on Macs.
Well thats sort of what i meant by that, the OS has built in antivirus so you dont have to pay and it doesnt have the bunch of virus' like pc's.
Click
28 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “General Discussion”