VB.Net eBook For Free By Codexvid

eBooks related to programming or design.
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Re: VB.Net eBook For Free By Codexvid
Lewis
I got the updated versions for free :D
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hello everyone,

I just saw this and its awesome. By viewing this thread I just realized that I got an ebook in my flash too. I will post it into another thread. I got that a while back from the net and now I want to share it with you.

Nice work CodexVideos.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
@Usman55 thanks.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Your most welcome CodexVideos, and have you checked out the eBook I posted?
bisnes_niko
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

I downloaded it and expected little bit more.

- Font is too big, we aren't blinds and also there is a zoom function for those who can't see
- Annoying watermark behind... makes it even harder to read black text
- Pictures are at random places, don't like their position...
- Just 3 tutorials for 1 credit each...
- You don't even teach people to rename their objects (Stupid NOT to rename, ie btnShowMessage instead of button1...)

Just somethings I want you to notice
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
macHard wrote:
I downloaded it and expected little bit more.

- Font is too big, we aren't blinds and also there is a zoom function for those who can't see
- Annoying watermark behind... makes it even harder to read black text
- Pictures are at random places, don't like their position...
- Just 3 tutorials for 1 credit each...
- You don't even teach people to rename their objects (Stupid NOT to rename, ie btnShowMessage instead of button1...)

Just somethings I want you to notice
I just noticed this now, but thanks, this will be helpful. Please don't forget it was my first eBook.
The next eBook will be nicer and better & have min. 15 tuts, but i don't know when i will start, there will be 3 different eBook, Beginner & Medium & Advanced
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Hello Codex. I know this is old but I have only just seen it then.

I was writing a book on Visual basic awhile ago and had really got into it. It was written for complete beginners and covered from starting with Vb, installing the IDE and heaps of different tutorials which explained several different things. The book ended up being over 100 pages and I was only 1/4 way in and I had several people edit the book to make sure there are no grammar errors etc. and had lost it when I lost my harddrive.

Are you still bringing out that updated version you promised?
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I'm afraid I temporary stopped programming, but for now I am not going to update it due to time constraint.
However, if I did have some extra time to update it, I will post it over at my site (http://www.codexvideos.com) so stay updated over there or add me on msn/skype
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

I didn't see that you replied to this. I don't use msn and I have only been on Skype to talk to visual tech which I haven't seen him on lately. I have just switched to Ubuntu from Windows too so everything is a lot different. You can email me at theyshouldbefree@gmail.com if you want, that is not a primary email I do not like to give it out anymore. Cough cough Benji

#Codex
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
How about you give me your Skype username ? I use Skype frequently and since I merged my msn account with it, I still use it. It would really be nice if we could have some sort of IM since I am not active here anymore, and it's good to have contact with good people cooll; . I also have your other gmail account (th...4@gmail.com) so I'll email you there if I want something since that's your primary one :P

#smashapps
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “eBooks”