VB.Net eBook For Free By Codexvid

eBooks related to programming or design.
23 posts Page 1 of 3
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

VB.Net eBook For Free By Codexvid
Codex
As i suggested we put up eBook/PDF I will be the first one to post. :)

Well there are people who tell you to pay to get a eBook, so here is a free one made by me :D , i will be updating this one on my free time and will try to add more languages, you're welcome to suggest a language.

Download from the attachments or below.

First Version
Getting Started.zip
*Updated Version (7/27/2010)
Getting More Advanced.zip
I would appreciate it if anyone can make me an cover-page so i can add it to the first page :) before the contents.

thanks
codexvid
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Codex on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
lolxot
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Getting Started
lolxot
for someone who have not vb and don't know about it:
its very nice!!
and for someone who is a real programmer:
omg! thats low, but nice(the design!)
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
@lolxot

Well as the title says "Getting Started" This is for beginners and i will do more, for real programmers also.

thanks for your comment
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello codeXvideos,

This is excellent!!. Very nicely laid out in a clear and to the point begginers guide.

I hope you make alot more cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi

Great Stuff!! cooll;

Pdf's are really great for things like this and are very easy to create Fantastic Documents, I hope we will see a lot more Members use their time and skills to create some and Post them up on here.

Chris
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Hello
CodenStuff wrote:
Hello codeXvideos,

This is excellent!!. Very nicely laid out in a clear and to the point begginers guide.

I hope you make alot more cooll;
Thanks for your comment, and yes i will make more, some for advanced coders and some for beginners.

I might combine them all or i might just release parts.

hungryhounduk wrote:
Hi

Great Stuff!! cooll;

Pdf's are really great for things like this and are very easy to create Fantastic Documents, I hope we will see a lot more Members use their time and skills to create some and Post them up on here.

Chris
hungry, I got this idea from other website's that release theirs for money, but I wanted to release mine for the community to learn for free.

I hope others get ideas and make them into pdf's, as it would help many people.

thanks
codexvid
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Hello CodenStuff

I was wondering, can you make the .pdf extension allowed to upload here ?

*Update i will try also to translate them to some languages that i know, and would be happy if others also can, so if you translate them, just post them here and i will add them to main post.

thanks
codexvid
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Does Acrobat cost? Cause I don't have it. If it does cost how much? I might find my way to getting it one way or another :S
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: VB.Net eBook For Free By Codexvid
Codex
GoodGuy17

its always good to start looking at their main site, anyways here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/?promoid=BPDDU

there are 3 different versions... If you want i can get you the pro version for (((free))).
PM me if you want.

codexvid
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

heh, Ok codexvid, pm me the link or whatever :D
23 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “eBooks”