SysInfo

Any DLLs you have made to do various things and aid in project development then please post in here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

SysInfo
visualtech
#clanc789 's Library, SysREQ Sparked an Idea in my mine to make a more Simple, yet Efficient library for getting system related information.
So Here is the library for use. I have also included a sample application to help you understand the functionalities of the library.
I'll update it with loads of new features, so please keep checking for updates as this one does not have an update checker!

SysInfo is a free library written in VB.NET to help .NET developers get some hardware related information. It's has a lot of classes which give information about lots of different System Related information with 2 lines of code.

This file is hosted off-site.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: SysInfo
Shim
good idea and i just tried the test and worked for myself
Find my programs on Softpedia
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
Good program, although I would reccommend saving this as a class instead of a DLL so people can implement it in their project more safely. +rep for the progress you made :D
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

visualtech
thx #clanc789 ; I didn't release it as a class as it uses some algorithms which I don't want to disclose right now (I may release it in the future). Also, i am making a software which embeds the .dlls into their .exe files making it more reliable and safe! thx again for the +rep :)
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
Good thinking visualtech :D Goodjob! And no probs for the rep, you deserved it :D
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs)”