Site Agreement Update

Important site announcements and information.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site Agreement Update
CodenStuff
Nothing too drastic, just regarding age.

From December 28th 2015 ALL members will be asked to enter their Birth Date in their user profile.

Going forward we will add/adjust/amend content on the website and some content on site will change based on the users age group so that our users can continue to have a fun and safe environment in which to share and learn programming. This will ensure you see what you want to see and are not exposed to anything age-inappropriate and to ensure that we can continue to deliver the best user experience on site.

You are not required to enter your birth date in your profile but some content will be disabled and you may miss out on some special features in the future if you don't.

Privacy
Your age will be kept private and confidential and will not be visible to any other members or guests. As with the rest of your account information your birth date will NOT be shared with any 3rd parties. Administrators may on occasion view your birth date while conducting maintenance on the site and/or on your user account.

Agreement
Your continued use of the site from this day forward will be regarded as an acceptance of this new policy and you agree to enter your birth date truthfully and accurately. You also agree that We/I/Codenstuff.com will not be held responsible/liable for any age-inappropriate content displayed to you as a direct result of you entering an incorrect birth date.

Thank you and happy coding. :D
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Site Agreement Update
smashapps
I must ask,

will there be anything 18+ shown? Although I am 21, I do not want to see anything explicit on the site.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
smashapps wrote:
I must ask,

will there be anything 18+ shown? Although I am 21, I do not want to see anything explicit on the site.
Absolutely not! We will never allow anything explicit (such as nudity) on the site.

This is purely so we can design the site and deliver content specific to a users age group. This can include things like linking to coding sites/apps designed for younger audiences, our older members may want to design apps/games targeted at a mature audience (games with violent elements, dating apps etc) which younger members shouldn't be seeing. We also have a credit store now which has 18+ rated games inside and this new age requirement will allow us to ensure that anyone under that age won't be able to purchase them....things like that is the reason why we now ask for the users birth date.

It will also give parents peace of mind knowing that we won't be exposing their children to anything they shouldn't be exposed too if they join and use our website.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
smashapps wrote:
I must ask,

Well in case you do, there's always a simple solution:

or

CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

KraZy
I was born in 1915 :asd:
I'm in the empire business.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”