V3-R Test Release

Download the latest release. Help and support questions and updates.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

V3-R Test Release
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

THIS IS NOW OLD!

I am now at the point where I need your help testing V3R and most importantly creating add-ins for it because I need to know what needs adding/changing in the code so it can be extended with as many functions as possible.

It is still a little buggy but can be used as a webbrowser "AS-IS" with tabs/favorites/nav bar and your usual generic buttons which allows you to surf the internet the same as any other browser. If you want to use the test release as a browser or just try it out of curiosity then please do so and I would be grateful if you could report back any errors/problems you may encounter while trying it.

Add-in types available for you to make at the moment are:
Sidebar
Toolbar
Toolstrip buttons
Full Screen

With your help and possibly a few more months and many sleepless nights of coding I hope to allow your add-ins to interact with many more things that will allow you to customize V3R to look/feel and do whatever you want it to do and the best part is the code is so easy to use that anyone can make add-ins. If you have ever made a program in VB even if its just a "Hello World!" app then you can make add-ins for V3R and I think it will be a great way to learn.

IMPORTANT
This is a TEST release and not a finished product so please do not complain if things dont work correctly or about the way things look because this is a test and everything will change during this process. The purpose of this test it to report any errors you encounter and help by creating your own add-ins so we can get the code working and release a finished product at some point in the future.

I need people who are willing to "ACTIVELY" take part in the test and create add-ins for it and anyone who does take part will be rewarded for their help once its finished.

During the test V3-R will be updated via automatic updates on a very regular basis (possibly every single day) as we make changes to the code, layout, fix bugs and add new features so it is important that you keep your Add-In project files as you may need to change the class file code quite often in order for your add-ins to work with the changed code. Every time V3-R is updated I will post a list of changes so you know whats new, what new features are available to you and any urgent changes you may need to make to your add-ins. You are also welcome to post suggestions about what we could add to V3-R to make it better or if you need an interactive feature for your add-ins which currently doesnt exist then let us know.

You can download the test release below:

Visit the V3-R tutorial section for how to get started making your add-ins: viewforum.php?f=185

Thank you for taking part and happy add-in making cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Re: V3-R Test Release
Skillful
I will test it and create the add ins
Do i have to use the same api?
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Glad to have you on board CoderBoy cooll;

The code for this version has changed so you will need to read the new tutorials in this section: viewforum.php?f=185

I will do my best to add more tutorials and explain as best I can over the next few days but if you have any problems you can post help topics in this section cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Skillful
An error from my side... :(
Everything except the Desktop Shortcuts Toolbar add in works for me. :)
Even when I run the app as admin it says Access to C:\Users\CoderBoy\Desktop is denied. :(
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “CnS Desktop Main”