PSP Wave effect

Post your tutorials in here for using various 3D software. Modeling, Animation etc.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

PSP Wave effect
hungryhounduk
Hey

Check out this link to Youtube for a Tutorial on creating a WICKED PSP Wave effect Animation in 3D Max..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR1Mhthfd8g

It took me 4 trys to get it right cooll; and once rendered off as a Quicktime Movie ( 98 MegaBytes) I imported it into Flash Video encoder (ships with Flash) and it knocked it down to 1 meg with no loss of detail..

Screenshot of 1st frame

Wave effect below in Attachment as the .SWF File

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PSP Wave effect
CodenStuff
Pretty cool!. Can you do them with different colored streams and make them swirl aswell as wave that would look good :D
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
I guess it will be hard to export to GIF unless you have every frame in it. If you have all frames, (png or jpeg) can you PM me them :D ?
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
I guess it will be hard to export to GIF unless you have every frame in it. If you have all frames, (png or jpeg) can you PM me them
Hey

This is a 500 Frame Quicktime Movie(95 meg) that was exported into Flash, I could render it out as .png single Images or other Formats but as they are 1o24 x 765 in size it would end up as a really big file, to big to email/post.

The only other way would be to make lots of Zipfiles, and as i dont want to spend time doing all that, then NO sorry i wont be doing that :)

Chris
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
You're very good at designing hungry!

Looks really good :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
hungryhounduk wrote:
I guess it will be hard to export to GIF unless you have every frame in it. If you have all frames, (png or jpeg) can you PM me them
Hey

This is a 500 Frame Quicktime Movie(95 meg) that was exported into Flash, I could render it out as .png single Images or other Formats but as they are 1o24 x 765 in size it would end up as a really big file, to big to email/post.

The only other way would be to make lots of Zipfiles, and as i dont want to spend time doing all that, then NO sorry i wont be doing that :)

Chris
You can always upload your files to an uploading site like mediafire, rapidshare etc.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Can you then resize the frames to 650 x 285 pixels :) and then upload it to MediaFire or similar ?
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
rocky4126
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

rocky4126
That's pretty awesome and looks like it'd make a great screensaver too :P
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “3D Software”